Friday 5 May 2017

I am...

We are learning to describe in a poem. I wrote a poem about myself and we followed a structure which was I am the ... who. This is my poem.



I am
I am the brother who builds a tree house with my siblings.
I am the farmer who cleans the cattle yards.
I am the swimmer who rockets down the pool in backstroke.
I am the son who loves to annoy Mum when she is lying on the couch reading.
I am the scout who loves to play games.
I am the soccer player who likes playing midfielder.
I am the grandson who likes to watch You tube at my Nana’s.
I am the cousin who watches my little cousin Theo.
I am Alex



3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your poem Alex. Building a tree house sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alex, what a great job you did on your "I Am" poem. Your poem revealed a lot about yourself, after reading it I feel like I know you so much better. I didn't know that you were a soccer player or a scout, now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alex what a great job you did okamazing After i read it was good as gold I loved it so much good job
    from hannah At awahono school

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.