Tuesday 12 September 2017

Writing Reflection

I have written a small reflection about writing a report

In order to write and research a report you need correct information not untrue and in the plan you need keywords, you also need to check at least three sites for information. It’s hard to write the topic sentence because sometimes you can’t find enough information. I enjoyed everything in writing the report, researching for the report and more. Finding enough information was hard. Sharing my report on my blog helps because  I might get other information from other people’s comments.  
I found it easier to collaborate because you could do multiple things at once and it was easier to write the report altogether. I prefer to work together. In my group we all found the information fairly quickly. Next time I want to concentrate more than we did before.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.